Dartmouth Caring will continue to support its clients and anyone who needs our services throughout the next lockdown.
The letter below, which sets out what we can provide is being sent to all our clients today. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call the office 0900-1400 or email email@example.com
Dear Client, Supporter
Following the government’s decision to implement a second lockdown Nick and I would like to reassure you that Dartmouth Caring is still open for service.
We will continue with meals on wheels Monday-Friday and if you need shopping or delivery of medications please just telephone the office – 835384.
The staff in Dartmouth Caring will be in contact with you as usual and available for the following services:
- Benefit advice and guidance
- Housing advice and guidance
- Emma will continue to provide specialist Dementia advice and support
- The specialist Palliative and Oncology guidance and support provided by Andie will continue too.
- Home Help service will continue
- Telephone support is available with all our services including with our trained counsellors.
Although the lockdown may have ended we will remain open throughout the Christmas and New Year break this year.
As we said before, at the start of the first lockdown we are here for you and if there is anything we can do please just ask.
Take care and stay safe
With very best wishes
Dee Nutt MBE